I'm switching to English…

I'm switching to English…

Yes, that's true, the first Bosnian food blog is switching from Bosnian to English.

The reason I'm switching languages is very simple: I want the world to read about the stuff I cook. After almost a year of blogging in Bosnian, and after perfecting my food photography I've decided it's time to change.

So this is my first post in English and it will be one of those short “get to know me” posts. So here we go.

My name is Haris, I live in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sarajevo is a very small town, but a very productive one. This city is so amazing and so inspirational. We live in the part of Europe where we can still get a lot of fresh ingredients, fruits, vegetables and meat, and those are the kind of things that keep me going.

I've been cooking for 15 years and this blog was something that was bound to happen. I'm not a professional cook, but one day I hope to open up my own restaurant.

For the past 11 months I've been cooking, mostly quick and delicious meals, healthy and fast food-y, and sweets. That's what I'll keep on doing. I will do a lot of recommendations for places to eat here in Sarajevo for anyone who comes to visit out city.

If you want to ask me anything, you can contact me at takemetofood@gmail.com.

P.S. New design of blog is coming tomorrow.

P.S.S. Ne brinite, svaki recept će imati i bosansku verziju.

Komentariši

Vaša email adresa neće biti objavljivana. Neophodna polja su označena sa *